The 2021 SDCCU OC Running Festival has been postponed to November 6 & 7, 2021. Registration is open for In-Person and Virtual 2021 SDCCU OC events.
*Please note that there will be absolutely no refunds for the 2021 event. The 2021 in-person event race date is November 6-7, 2021. If for any reason you cannot attend the November in-person for 2021, registrants will be able to move their registration to a virtual 2021 registration or defer to 2022 or 2023.
2021 Registration Bib/Packet Pick-up
Each participant must attend the OC Lifestyle and Fitness Expo and show their identification to pick up their own race bib, timing chip, and technical shirt or t-shirt.
Friday, November 5, 2021 (4 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
Saturday, November 6, 2021 (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
OC Fair and Event Center
88 Fair Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
You also must sign a hard copy of the release waiver at this time.
A friend or family member may pick up your bib IF AND ONLY IF they have a copy of your driver's license and a signed release waiver which can be downloaded below.
DATE CHANGE ANNOUNCEMENT - 1/13/21
The 2021 SDCCU OC Marathon Running Festival will now be held on the weekend of Nov. 6th & 7th.
We really do want to make 2021 a fun, fresh new start, we just have to wait a little longer.
As much as we all wanted to have our 2021 event on our historical "First Weekend in May" date, with the continued rise in COVID-19 cases here in California and across the United States and after ongoing discussion with local officials and race partners, we’ve made the necessary decision to reschedule the SDCCU OC Running Festival to the November 6th and 7th weekend.
All registered runners will be getting an email within the next week with instructions to confirm/correct all of your information including any name or address changes.
If you are unable to participate in November you will have the opportunity to change your current registration to virtual or to defer to a future year.
We greatly appreciate all of the support, patience and understanding of the running community, our corporate teams and our charity partners and look forward to providing a safe and fun event in November.
We plan to return to our normal May date in 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions for 2021 Registration
- I was registered for May 2021, but I am unable to attend in November. What are my options?
- Runners who cannot participate in-person in November or do not feel comfortable can choose to run the event virtually (April 15 - December 31, 2021) or choose to defer to 2022 or 2023. Please look out for an email to confirm and or update your registration to one of these options.
- Can I register for 2021 Virtual and switch to 2021 In-Person?
- Yes, you will be able to switch to the in person race for a transfer fee of $10.00 and the current price difference between the 2 races.
- When do I run my 2021 Virtual Race?
- The 2021 Virtual Race will take place anytime up until November 7th, 2021.
- Can I register for 2021 In-Person and switch to 2021 Virtual?
- Yes, you will be able to switch to the virtual race for a transfer fee of $10.00.
- Can I use my 2020 discount from running virtually for my 2021 Virtual event?
- Discounts can only be applied to in-person races, they will not work on the lower priced virtual races.